English Teacher Required in Gijón (Asturias)
We are looking for an English teacher to join our team in Gijón, Asturias. Students come for two or three hours a week, depending on the levels which range from absolute beginners to advanced. We have students of all ages from as young as 2, although the vast majority will be older children or teenagers many of whom will take the Cambridge and / or Trinity examinations.
Working with children, the teacher must be open, kind, expressive, creative and flexible as lessons with said children may include crafts or games.
- English speaker based in Asturias.
- University degree or any TEFL, DELTA, CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL qualifications
- Experience teaching both very young learners as well as teenagers and adults (References must be provided)
- Competent in Spanish (Intermediate or higher)
- Experience with Cambridge and Trinity exam preparation.
- Proficient in Word, Powerpoint, ..
- Worksheet design.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Minimum of 24 contract hours
- Full health and Social Security cover
- Free training workshops. (We really value teachers who are willing to keep on learning and attend training workshops throughout the academic year)
- Option for renewal of contract.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in the position, please contact us:
Please send your CV with a recent photo, copies of your qualifications and contact details for your references to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org